Meet Tamika Washington
Judge Tamika Washington has spent her entire legal career advocating for the voiceless and serving the needs of the community. As a former Assistant City Solicitor, she successfully litigated hundreds of cases involving experts in the physical and mental well-being of children and their families. Judge Washington has tried numerous cases in local and federal courts over the course of her career. She is named to the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania’s Pro Bono Roll of Honor for her representation of clients who could not afford an attorney. She has worked tirelessly on behalf of clients in the areas of civil rights, real estate, and probate law.
Judge Washington and her husband are the proud parents of 4 young men.
- Currently serving on the Court of Common Pleas
- Protected Pennsylvania voters’ rights in court
- Helped victims to fix fraudulent title
- Assisted small business owners in court
- Co-founder of the Legal Ministry at Sharon Baptist Church
- Peggy Browning Fund Fellow (Worked with a local union on a collective bargaining agreement)
- Volunteered as Attorney for Let's See If We Can Help (Educated community on probate & real estate resources)
- Serves on the board of My Place Germantown to house the disabled homeless
- Graduate of Temple University School of Law
Judge Tamika Washington seeks to continue to serve in the Court of Common Pleas under the principles of